Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Updated Skin Care Routine

My skin has bean through quite a flop in the past few months. One week it will be good and one week...not so much. However, this skin care routine has proven quite successful for the last few weeks, so I thought it was fitting to update you all. From my experiences, I have learned that gentler is just always better!

Before I wash my face, I always remove my makeup with my Target brand facial cleansing towlets. They are super cheep but work quite well. I recommend the ones in the blue packaging over the ones in the purple packaging because they are more moist and do not irritate the skin as much.

Next, I cleans my face with the Cetaphile facial cleanser for all skin types. This was just a random pick-up of mine as far as cleansers go. I ran out of a cleanser I was using, so I just grabbed my mom's Cetaphile. I have found that this cleanser is super gentle on the skin, and you can find it anywhere! I figured a simple cleanser is the way to go for my irritable skin. I use this cleanser both in the morning and in the evenings.  

Next comes the toner. I use to not use toner, but since my cleanser has no acne-fighting ingredients in it, I thought I would find a toner that does. (I also prefer acne-fighting ingredients to sit on my skin so that they can sink in thoroughly.) I just sprits a little bit of the Lush Green Tea Tree Water all over my face after I wash it, morning and night and wait a few minutes for it to dry.

Next, both in the morning and in the evening, I have recently just bean using the Cetaphile cleanser for all skin types because my mom purchased it accidentally, and I had run out of my face moisturizer. Even though I have oily skin, I still like to use a good moisturizer. Sometimes I will use another face cream to fade acne marks, but let's be honest, I usually forget.  

It's not a super complicated routine, and I find it easier to follow when it is like that. Your skin doesn't need a whole lot of care if you use the right products, put the right foods in your body, and exercise frequently.

Stay classy my lovelies,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment