Friday, November 21, 2014

My Music Favorites

It's been a while since I've done a music favorites post, so I thought it seemed fitting to do one now. Per usually, my favorites are all over the place when it comes to style. I've fallen back in love with some oldies (#oldiesmusic4life), and I've got a few newbies too! Let's start listening.







Where Does The Good Go by Tegan and Sara
I heard this song while sitting in Starbucks one day, and I fell in love! It's a super cute song, and for all of you The Fault in Our Stars lovers, its a song from the soundtrack.


Chandelier by Sia
This is probably the greatest music video I have every seen! I love watching dancing, and this is by far some of the greatest dancing I have seen. The reason I love this song is because it always reminds me of this great music video.


Animals by Maroon 5
I've been a Maroon 5 fan for quite some time. I am in love with the uniqueness of Adam Levin's voice! This is a great upbeat song that I play when I just want to jam out in my car.


A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles
I have fallen back in love with some oldies music. I tend to go through phases of loving old music. We listen to The Beetles every Friday in one of my classes, and I have just come to love this song.


Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones
This song was in an episode of Criminal Minds (of course). It is one of my favorite episodes, so I love to be reminded of it every time I hear this song.


Hope you all founds some new great tracks to listen to this winter!

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment