Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekly Workout: Full Body Break-Down


Working out is something I love to do. I cannot tell you how many times I have switched up my routine because I find a new one I love more. Each Monday I will be posting my a new workout routine for the week for you all to try out. Many of them I have found from Pinterest, so if you need more inspiration check there. This week's workout is a great full body workout.


Start the week off with a nice abb workout on Monday. Then do a little more intense work Tuesday with some arm exercises. Then do some tough leg exercises for Wednesday and another abb workout for Thursday. Finish the week with a nice toosh workout. Go for a quick run during the weekend to get your cardio in. Stay tuned for next weeks workout of all abbs!

 
 
XO
 
Molly
 
Picture from here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment