Friday, June 20, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Fitness, Quote, Person, and More

That's right everyone. It's already Friday, and we are more than half way done with June! That is terrifyingly sad! That means over a fourth of my summer is almost over. That means July is in just a week and a half, and that means August soon and that is just scary!!! Enough with the sadness. Let's get onto my favorites for this week.


Fitness Favorite: Running!

Recently I have bean trying to do more running. I like to do it as soon as I wake up (which is usually around 2:00pm). I like getting it out of the way in the "morning" because I feel great the rest of the day. I have never bean one to run that much, but I would like to be healthier and this is one day I do so. Since I am a beginner, I'm not running for an hour every day, right off the bat. I am trying to run at least three times a week for about fifteen minutes. It may not seem like much now, but I plan on increasing the time every week until I am satisfied. (A post about my weekly fitness routine is coming soon.)

Style Inspiration: Mila Kunis in Friends with Benefits

I have loved Mila Kunis's style for a while. I recently saw the movie Friends with Benefits, and I absolutely loved her professional style in the movie.

Favorite Person: Peyton List

Peyton List is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen! She always looks so flawless and her style is so perfect! Check out her Instagram for inspiration! She's only sixteen and already a fashion icon. (A post about her will be coming soon! Promise.)

Favorite Quote: Leo Tolstoy

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop and look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Just a Super Random Favorite: Words to Use More Often List


I found this list on Pinterest (where else) one night, and I thought it was very interesting. I wish people used more words like these than the thousands of cuss words that have bean invented...

XO
     Molly


Photo Credits: instagram.com and pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment