Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Post Workout Beauty Routine


I don't know about you all, but I feel fantastic after I workout. The feeling of accomplishment settles in, and I feel like I can do anything. However, the whole sweating, looking horrible thing is not a favorite. If I don't have time to shower before going out somewhere, here is my beauty routine to make myself look presentable.


1. Start by taking a couple of baby wipes and whipping down you body. It get's all of the sweat and bacteria off of you quickly and leaves you smelling fresh.

2. For the face, splash some water against your face, and also use a baby wipe to clean it. When it comes to makeup, I like to keep it very light, so make sure your face is fresh and clean.

3. Next dab on some creamy concealer to any problem areas and set it with a little powder.

3. For cheeks, apply a little bit of a cream blush for some color.  

4. Keep it simple for they eyes too by just giving your lashes a nice curl with an eyelash curler and some mascara if you would like.

4. For lips, use a tinted lip balm to keep it simple.

5. For hair, pull out the pony tail you had in, and spritz your hair with some dry shampoo to soak of any sweat. Brush it out, and then pull it into a simple side braid to make it look like you actually tried.

6. Finish off with some deodorant and a yummy smelling body splash to hide any excess body odor.

XO
     Molly

Picture Credits: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment