Saturday, June 28, 2014
Quit Tip: Dry, Peeling Feet
This is a very depressing time of the summer. Your all ready to break out your fun summer wedges and sandals, when you realize how gross your feet are! What are you going to do? Skin is peeling off the bottom of your foot and nothing seems to be working to heal your feet. Here are my quick steps to soft, summer feet, that you can do at night.
1. Begin by exfoliating your feet with a foot scrub. Rub it thoroughly on the bottom of your feet and rinse completely.
2. Dry your feet completely with a towel and use a foot smoother to remove any excess pealing skin.
3. Rinse your feet off with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
4. Take a generous amount of Vaseline and cover your feet.
5. Imidiately pull on a pair of socks to lock in moisture.
Just take the socks off in the morning and you will have smooth-as-a-baby's-butt feet! I do this routine a couple times a week to keep my feet smooth.
Picture Credit: instagram.com