Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Workout: Morning Yoga


Happy weekly morning workout Monday! This week, all of my posts (excluding my Make Me Laugh Monday post) will be health and fitness related so today I decided to start off with a yoga routine. Mornings can be a real struggle, especially if you have to get up early in the morning. This week I have decided to show you all a great yoga routine to start your morning up right. It opens you up and pops all those nooks and crannies from the night. I find yoga is a wonderful way to start the morning. It wakes you up and gives you a positive attitude for the rest of the day. Do the following yoga routine every morning, along with your regular workout routine, and you will find yourself more relaxed every morning and more flexible by the end of the week. (Do each pose for 30-60 seconds.)

XO
     Molly

Picture Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment