Tuesday, July 29, 2014

First Day Back: No Makeup Makeup Look


I have a new series to get you all ready for school to start this year. This series will include all different types of post to get you ready to rock and roll on your first day of school. I know this may seem early, but a lot of schools are starting up soon so I thought I would start this series now. Now let's get into this back to school makeup look.


Being one who enjoys sleeping, I have become an expert in getting ready in minimal time. It is also not necessary to wear a lot of makeup to school. No makeup makeup looks are the way to go when you are in a time crunch. This is my go to makeup look for school. It only takes me five minutes in the morning!

1. First I begin with my fresh faced, well moisturized.
2. Now I take my Rimmel London BB Cream Matte and apply it to my face with my fingers. This helps to correct the tone of my skin and conceal blemishes. Trust me, no one needs to wear a hefty foundation to school every day.
3. Next I take the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Treatment Concealer to cover my dark under eye circles and any blemishes that weren't concealed by the BB cream. (I really like this concealer because it works great for under the eyes and all over the face).
3. Now I make sure to set the BB cream and concealer with the Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder.
4. I like to focus on the eyes when I do my no makeup makeup looks. I start off by lining the upper inner rim of my eyes with the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in brown for some definition.  
5. Next I take the same eyeliner in nude and line my lower inner rim for a brightening effect.
6. I never leave the house without mascara on, so I then apply one coat of the CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion  Volume + Length Mascara in Very Black.
7. To top off the look, I use the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. It's a fun pinky-red color that not only smells good, but is also moisturizing.
8. To make sure everything stays in place for all seven hours, I like the use the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray.

Now your look is complete and it only took you a couple minutes! You look polished and ready to go, but not too caked up. I think the no makeup makeup looks is the way to go for anyone going to school. Remember, you can add your own tweaks to treat your needs.




Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment