Friday, July 18, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Songs, Quotes, Movies, and More


And there goes another week of July. It is absolutely frightening how fast the summer is going! This week I have a whole mix of weird favorites from High School Musical to Reid quotes! Hope you all enjoy.


In the Summertime by Mungo Jerry


I know it's an oldy, but it has bean in my head every since I heard it on the radio this week. It's just a very uplifting song, and I can't help feeling good when I listen to it.

Spence Reid Quote


My dad and I were dying when we first heard this quote. This quote of Reid from Criminal Minds is just the perfect definition of him. Now we all know that you can drive from San Diego to L.A. in an hour and forty-two minutes and still have time for tacos. Yay tacos!

Ignorance Quote


I know we all have the right to be ignorant, but I wish that wasn't the excuse everyone used for being lazy. Knowledge is strength. There is so much we can know, I can't possibly think of a good reason why anyone would not want to know.

High School Musical


This is so ten years ago, but I have fallen back in love. I watched all of the movies this week and I just can't stop singing all of the songs. I love it when my friends and I will just randomly start singing them. They are our go-to songs on bus rides from games, and I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't know the words to every single High School Musical song.

Salad


Am I the only person who always things of SpongeBob pronouncing salad in a weird way when Perl does the makeover for the Krusty Krab? Yes? Okay, anyway, I have finally come to love salads! For a while I really didn't like salad. Then a few weeks ago I tried it and magically I was in love. It always makes me happy when I find something new that I love that is also healthy. They have just bean my obsessions this week. (FYI. Someone needs to come up with a different utensil to eat salad with, because forks just do not work that well.)

...be a healthy, intelligent person...  

Molly

Picture Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment