Thursday, July 17, 2014

Get the Look: White Out


White is huge this summer, and I loved this outfit the minute I saw it! It's super chic, yet simple, so I thought I would use the inspiration from this look to create a cute summer outfit for all of you. For today's Get the Look, I have found all of these items for not very expensive at all. Let's get shopping, shall we?



The first piece, the sheer white blouse, is a closet staple for anyone. I found one from Urban Outfitters for $39.00. It's called the BDG Oxford Button Down Shirt. It's great for the summer because it's super lightweight, so it won't bee too hot for the summer.


Next, are the jeans. White skinny jeans are also a staple of everyone. These Super Skinny from Hollister are super comfortable and super cute. They are also a good price, at only $35.


For the clutch, I picked this small structured purse from Nordstrom. It can go with any outfit, but it is a nice touch to this all white outfit. Gold also goes great with white. This is the Natasha Couture Box Clutch and it's $38.

You could go for some white heals, but I think these black ankle strap one's look classy and we all know how hard it is to keep white shoes clean. The heal isn't too high so they are comfortable to wear during the day. They are also very versatile, and go with any outfit. These are the Classic Ankle-Strap Single Sole Heels from Charlotte Russe and they are $30.99.

 be something great,
     Molly

Picture Credit: urbanoutfitters.com, hollisterco.com, nordstrom.com, charlotterusse.com, pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment