Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Get the Look for Less: Peyton List

 

Peyton List has bean my fashion inspiration for a few months now (and she's only sixteen!). She has a cute, girly look that always looks put together. This outfit in particular I really liked, so I thought I would do a Get the Look for Less post on it. It's a nice mix of girly and preppy, with the light colors and polo shirt. Most of what she is wearing is designer, so I thought I would hunt down cheaper versions of the items. They may not be the exact same, but they have a similar look, and they are much cheep.

 

Let's start with the shirt. I was unable to find the exact color but this one from American Eagle is pretty close. Plus, it's only $19.99. You can find a polo anywhere, but I think the American Eagle one's are one of the better quality one's, but for a reasonable price. The polo is called the Short Sleeve Polo from American Eagle.

Next is the envelope skirt. These skirts are very on trend right now. The unique structure of it transforms any basic outfit into something super trendy. This one from Windsor is only $29.99. The white color can be pared with any other color, so don't be afraid to spend a little more on an envelope skirt. This dress is called the Ivory Envelope Skort from Windsor.

I found a pair of heals that are similar to Peyton's at DSW. If heals aren't your thing, you can find a pair of strappy sandals that have the same look to them. These are the Michael Antonio Lovina Patent Sandal and they are $39.95 at DSW.

Lastly, I found this necklace on Etsy. Since I couldn't find a polo with a bow on it, I thought a bow necklace would be a great addition to the outfit. It is a little expensive, but it is a cute accessory that you can add to any look for a girly pop. This necklace is called the Opal Sequin Bow Tie Necklace and it's $26.00.

be something great,
     Molly

Picture Credit: pinterest.com, windsorstore.com, dsw.com, etsy.com, ae.com

No comments:

Post a Comment