Sunday, July 20, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: Quotes and Appartment Inspiration

 
This week's Peak Into My Journal are some of my favorite quotes. The first on is from a book I'm reading called The Outliers. It's a phylisophical book written by Malcolm Gladwell. I'm only half way through, but I highly recommend it. I have also included one of my favorite quotes from The Devil Wears Prada. Then I have a quote from Lao Tsu that I find very inspiring. Also, throughout my journal, I include a lot of apartment inspiration. I just can't wait to own my own apartment and I enjoy looking up inspiration on Pinterest.


"In fact, researches have settled on what they believe is the magic number for true expertise: ten thousand hours."
     -Malcolm Gladwell, The Outliers

"You are in desperate need of Chanel."
     -Nigel, The Devil Wears Prada

"Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment."
     -Lao Tsu

Apartment Inspiration

...be something worth writing about...

 

Picture Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment