Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekly Workout: All Over Body Weight Exercises


When on vacation, there is a 50/50 chance that there will be an exercise room in your hotel. When there isn't, I a bit lost. Also, when you visit friends or family, you can't bring all of your weights and exercise equipment with you. You would just get weird looks from everyone. To solve this crisis, here are some great exercise moves that don't require any weights at all!


 
My Fitness Update: Per usual, my fitness routine has changed from the last time I updated you guys. I know, I only kept that one for a few weeks, but I found a new one that I like even better, and I find it works better with my schedule. Plus, it encourages me to wake up earlier (which is something I need since I have yet to voluntarily wake up before noon this summer). An updated workout routine will be coming later this week, so stay tuned!
 
...be something worth writing about...
 
 
Picture Credit: pinterest.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment