Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekly Workout: Abs and Jump Rope?


That's right. You read it correctly. Jump rope. Jumping rope is a great cardio workout and so much fun. Here is a great workout that combines the cardio of jump roping and ab exercises squeezed. You don't need to have a jump rope to do this routine (you can just pretend). Do this routine at least four times this week.

 
My Fitness Update: This last week was a little off the usual for my workout routine because I was on vacation all week. Fortunately, I was able to use the amazing exercise facilities my hotels provided, and I worked out four days in a row! I changed it every day but I generally did anywhere from 2-4 miles on the treadmill, 1-3 miles on the elliptical, lifted some weights, and did a few of my ab exercises. Because of last week, I have realized how much I love working out at the gym, and I am seriously considering getting a membership to my local gym. I spent two hours at the exercise room at one of my hotels just because I was having so much fun! This week I will be back on my schedule though, and I will just increase my running time a bit because of how much more in shape I have gotten from running so much on the treadmill all last week. That's all for my workout update this week. Talk to you all next week.
 
XO
     Molly
 
Picture Credit: pinterest.com 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment