Friday, August 22, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Best Shot, Sign Language, Quote, and More

I hope you all had a wonderful week. The regular season for High School football starts today, so I am very excited for our first game. Nothing like football games to get everyone excited. Now let's get onto my favorites from this week.







Song: Best Shot

I heard this song while sitting in Starbucks one day, and I instantly fell in love. I looked it up on iTunes, and I almost started crying when I heard it! Even though it's from The Fault in Our Stars movie, and I have not seen that movie, it was just such a breathtaking song that it brought so many emotions to the surface. I have playing the song on repeat for the past week and every single time I hear it, I get a little choked up. 

New Skill: Sign Language Alphabet

I have bean interested in sign language for a good few months. I have always bean interested in languages, and I find sign language to be such a lovely language. Gibbs and Abby sign to each other sometimes in the NCIS episodes, and I have always wanted to be able to know what they are saying before they reveal it. This week I memorized the alphabet. It will be a slow process of learning sign language because of the limited time I have, but I figured starting out with the alphabet is the way to go. I plan on learning a couple words everything week and just trying to expand my vocabulary in sign.

Quote: Abby Sciuto

I found one of my favorite quotes as I was scrolling through Pinterest the other day, and I thought I would share it with you guys. Its from the very beginning of the season, but it just makes me chuckle whenever I hear/see it.

Health: Oral Hygiene

This may seem like a weird one, but I have made a nice routine of cleaning my teeth. You know how your dentist always tells you to brush and floss your teeth every day and use mouth wash? Not many people go through the whole process every day, but recently I have. I think it is because I saw a bottle of kids mouth wash at Target that had the Avengers characters on it, and I felt I had to get it. Every time I use it, it makes me very happy. Every evening I have bean trying to do the whole brush, floss, and then mouth wash. I never realized how much food can get stuck in your teeth! I have bean loving this routine, and I hope to continue it for the rest of my life.

Makeup Brush: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

For a while, this summer, I resorted to just using my fingers for my face makeup because it seemed so much simpler. Recently I started using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush again, and I can't imagine stopping! It makes you makeup go on flawlessly, and it applies just the right amount. I love that these brushes are such an amazing quality, at a super cheep price. Check out Ulta for all of the Real Techniques brushes. I would recommend any of them!

Have a lovely weekend,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment