Friday, August 29, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Gradual Tanner, Scrub, Braids, and More

Gradual Tanner
I'm in love with this new gradually tanner I got this week. It's the Jergens Natural Glow + Protect Daily Moisturizer SPF 20. I notice it's great because I can apply it every day and get a nice gradual glow. It's super hydrating and the SPF 20 is defiantly helpful.







Sugar Scrub
I have bean trying out sugar scrubs for the body this week, and I am in love. I will use them right before I shave my legs, and they make them so soft. Stay toned for a DIY post on sugar scrubs. Am I the only one who rubs my legs after I have just shaved to feel how soft they are? Yep, I'm weird.  







Braids
This week, I wore my hair in two French pigtails to practice. I could believe how much cooler it felt than just a pony tail. I have become super obsessed with doing braids now! They look super cute but keep you nice and cool. Get excited for a post about perfect workout hairstyles that are not only functional but super cute!








Blending Eyeliner
I have bean pretty lazy with my makeup this week. I found this new way to do a smokier eye. Just apply a smooth cream pencil liner to the upper and lower lash line. Then blend it out with a small blending brush. It's super pretty and so simple.



Quote

I spent three hours just reading a book this week, and I missed it so much. I haven't read for fun in forever! I found this inspiring quote about reading, and I thought I would share it with you.

Have a lovely day friends,
Molly

P.S. Photo Credit: pinterest.com, twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment