Monday, August 11, 2014

Make Me Laugh Monday

Here's to my last week of summer break (half week). I am in some serious need to laughter because of how much I am dreading not being able to go to bed at four in the morning and wake up at three in the afternoon!





"Slow runners make fast runners look good...you're welcome."
-Unknown

This quote just made me crack up! I saw it on the front of a tank top that I need in my life. FYI...I am one of those awesome slow runners that makes the fast runners look good.


I am in love with this sign. You are just covering all of the bases with this one!


This happened to me three times last week! I am just the worst self-motivator, and I always regret not getting up early when the evening comes around.


I'm not sure why, but this is probably one of the funniest scenes of all of the NCIS episodes. I laughed out loud when I saw this picture and thought of it. Agent DiNozzo's cracks me up in every single episode.

Have a lovely day,
Molly

P.S. Follow me on Pinterest.

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment