Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekly Workout: 5K Plan

For this week's weekly workout, I decided to include a new workout plan that I am challenging myself to do. The one part of my workout routine that I struggle with the most is running. Like I have said before, I use to not be a runner, and I still don't really consider myself one. It is just not something I enjoy very much, but it is so good for your health, so I wanted to try and get in the habit of it. It is an awesome cardio workout, and I feel that I will enjoy it more when I become better at it. I found this running plan on Pinterest, and I thought I would try it out to see how it works for me.

On one of my evenings, when I was scrolling through Pinterest, I came across this Color Run training plan. Though I am not running the Color Run, it looked like a great way to improve my running, gradually. Having a goal of five miles a couple times a week seems hard but I find this routine breaks it down very well, into eight weeks. I have decided to start doing this routine this week, and hopefully it works out for me. Join me in doing this if you would like, and maybe we can reach our goal of five miles without dying goal!

For the next eight weeks, I will include a small bit on how my running for the week has gone. I am praying that I can keep this routine for the next eight weeks. Wish me luck, and I will do the same for you.

Have a lovely day,
Molly

P.S. Follow me on Pinterest.

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment