Monday, August 18, 2014

Make Me Laugh Monday

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."
-Omar Khayyam

This is a really funny one. If I saw someone walking around like that I would have definitely taken a picture. She looks ready to rock and roll!
It's very reassuring to know that I am not the only person who does it. I don't know why I always do but I guess there could be a chance that they don't work.
Exactly! People need to find the their common sense and not do something or be on the lookout when you start hearing creepy music! Duuuu!
Doesn't take me a long time to figure out that I'm washing a spoon when this happens. Seriously, it's the most annoying thing ever. You can never adequately clean the peanut butter off of a spoon without using a sponge or your fingers.

Have a lovely day,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment