Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Workout: Morning Routine

With my school just starting up for me, I find it difficult to get my workout routine done since I am at school for more than seven hours every day and doing nearly four hours of homework afterwards. I find that one of the best times to get a workout done on a tight schedule is to do it in the morning. Just wake up ten minutes early to do this routine, and you will feel refreshed and ready to go for school.



Workout Update: As you all know, I started the 5K Challenge last week. I have really bean enjoying it. This first week was quite easy for me, so I'm ready for a new and more challenging routine this week. P.S. I really enjoy that it runs by a time instead of distance, so I know exactly how long the workout will take.

Have a lovely day,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment