Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Scarlett Johansson Hair and Makeup Tutorial
Scarlett Johansson always looks so beautiful. Her makeup is always flawless and her hair, though simple, always looks so chic. Today I will be showing you all how to recreate this beautiful hair and makeup look. It's her classic smoky eye, with voluminous curls.
1. Start off by priming the eyes with an eye shadow prime to make the colors appear more vibrant and to keep the look lasting all night long.
2. Take a orangy-gold colored shadow on a flat brush and blend it all over the lid.
3. Next grab a shimmery purple color with a crease brush and apply it to the crease and outer corner of the eye. Make sure to blend it out with a clean brush.
4. Now take a little bit of a mat black on a precise crease brush and place it over the purple shade. Apply it in thin layers and blend it into the purple.
5. Now take the purple shade on a pencil brush and blend it on the lower lash line.
6. Apply a small amount of the black shade on top of the purple with the same pencil brush on the lower lash line.
7. Apply a purple eye shadow with a liner brush on the upper lash line.
8. Finish off by apply a white eyeliner to the lower water line to make your eyes appear bigger.
9. For the lips, apply a pastel purple shade, toped off with a nude lip gloss.
10. For the cheeks, do a strong contour and apply a peach colored blush to the cheek bones. Keep the blush subtle so that it doesn't overpower the smoky eye.
1. Start out by apply a volumizing spray or powder to your roots.
2. Next put your hair in medium sized hot rollers and allow them to cool.
3. Remove the curlers and brush your curls out a bit. Brush them straight back and don't add a part. Let your hair just fall where it may.
4. Take serum and apply it to the ends of your hair for frizz control and added shine.
5. Finish it off with a flexible hold hairspray to keep the look in place and you are good to go!
This is a great look for a night out with your girlfriends or any special event. It's super quick. You can just leave the curlers in while you do your makeup. Put your own twist on it if you would like!
Have a lovely day,
Photo Credit: pinterest.com