Sunday, October 5, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: DWTS, Quote, and Random Thought

I haven't done a "Peak Into My Journal" for a while, so I thought I would share with you all. Today, I have a great picture from the new season of Dancing With the Stars, a quote, and a random thought I had.

My obsession with Meryl and Maks continues. They were at the first week of the new season of Dancing With the Stars, and it made me so happy. I really miss them dancing together on the show. They were so amazing, and this season, so far, everyone is just eh.

"Stay mad, but behave like normal people. Run the risk of being different, but learn to do so without attracting attention."
-Paulo Coelho

Next is this lovely quote I found by Paulo Coelho. Yes, there is a time to stand and be known but sometimes it's best to not attract attention. It is not necessary.

...You look back to all of the little things in life that made you sad, or stressed, or angry, and you wonder why you even cared. But the fact is, in that moment you can't help yourself from feeling emotional. In that split moment it is what you care about most, and never question that. These feelings mean you care about it, and caring and the things you care fore define you as a person....

This is just a little blurb off the top of my head. I find I can write the best when I am in a bad mood, so I just wrote down what was on my mind.

Stay classy my lovelies,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment