We all need a little help when it comes to our motivation to be healthy. Sometimes you just don't want to go on that two mile run, and sometimes you just want to eat the double cheeseburger with a large fries and a coke. I have come up with some tips to keeping your health in check and just some ways to keep you motivated.
1. Buy cute workout clothes: Nothing motivates me more to workout that wanting to wear cute workout clothes. They are so much fun to shop for and they are incredibly motivational.
2. Make a snack station for your fridge: Pre-package and divide your healthy snack foods into easy access bags and containers. They are very easy to grab for, and ready to go whenever you get hungry.
3. Make a workout playlist: I love working out to music. Keeping a fun, upbeat playlist on your phone will motivate you to workout every time you see it.
4. Plan your workout the night before: I really like to stick to to-do lists and schedules. Make up a workout routine and set out your workout clothes the night before. The next morning you will be ready to go!
5. Fill up water bottles in the morning: When you get up in the morning, fill up two water bottles with water. Make it a goal for yourself to finish both of them before you go to bed that night. I find this is a great way to encourage yourself to drink more water.
6. Make your breakfast the night before: I know a lot of people who don't have breakfast in the morning. Honestly, I don't know how they survive. Prep a healthy breakfast the night before so you can just grab it and go in the morning.
7. Have salad for lunch: My school has a salad bar, which I am in love with! I make sure to have a salad at least four of the five days at school. It's super yummy, and it's a great way to get some vegies in your tummy.
Remember to keep working towards your goal. Being healthy priceless compared to being unhealthy!
Photo Credit: pinterest.com