Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thank You, Veterans

Veterans Day has approached us again. This a day of remembrance. A day to honor those who have voluntarily risked their lives for the amount of safety in our country that is nowhere close to anyone else. Today we remember them.


I was scrolling through Twitter yesterday and I found this video by Sports Center that came out last year on Veterans Day. I plopped myself down on the floor and watched the video. Kid you not, I was balling my eyes out like there was no tomorrow during the entire video! It was so adorable I just couldn't believe it! I have never had so many happy tears before in my life! Just watch it, and keep a full box of tissues next to you because you will need it. 



I would like to thank all of those in the military for the hard work and risks you have taken to fight against evil and make us safe. Thank you so much for having the courage to do what millions of other people wouldn't dare to. My love and prayers go out to everyone and their families.

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment