To start these delicious cookies, you are going to need a couple of ingredients.
- 1 package of chocolate bark
- Oreo cookies
- Candy eyes
- Small pretzels
- Red M&M's
Alright, now that you have all of your ingredients, lets start making them!
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, and pop it in the microwave to melt.
- Every 30 seconds, stop and stir until it is smooth.
- Lay out waxed or parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Dip the Oreo into the chocolate and then place it on the paper.
- Add the pretzels for antlers, candy eyes, and M&M for the nose soon after you dip it in the chocolate.
- Let the chocolate harden and then enjoy! They should end up looking a little bit like this!
Stay classy my lovelies,
Photo Credit: pinterest.com