- Begin the look by apply a white eye shadow base to the entire lid. This will make sure the color is very vibrant.
- Next, take a matt white eye shadow and apply it on top of the base.
- Take a smaller, more precise brush and apply the white eye shadow to the inner corner of the eye, as well.
- Then take a white shimmer eye shadow and apply it to the center of the lid to make the eyes pop.
- For a little bit of definition, take a bat brown and apply it lightly to the crease to help blend out the white.
- Use a liquid liner to make a very thin line on the upper lash line to define the eyes.
- Take a white eyeliner or your white eye shadow to the lower inner rim of the eye to make the eyes appear bigger.
- Top off the eyes with a little bit of mascara just on the upper lashes.
- For a touch of color, take a rosy cream blush and apply it to the apples of the cheeks.
- For the lips, go simple with a red-ish, pink lip gloss.
Photo Credit: pinterest.com