Wednesday, February 11, 2015
DIY Valentines Day Treats
1. Start off by laying out square pretzels onto a baking sheet.
2. Next, place your favorite Hershey's kisses on top of each pretzel.
3. Place the baking sheet into the oven and wait for the chocolate to melt. (It only needs a couple of minutes.)
4. Finally add a Valentine's colored M&M to the top of each one and allow time to cool and harden.
1. Take small sticks and push them through the creamy white center of your Oreos.
2. Melt white chocolate and dip each Oreo into the chocolate.
3. Then sprinkle on some fun pink, red, and white sprinkles and allow time to harden.
White Chocolate Popcorn
1. Heat up 12 ounces of white chocolate in the microwave.
2. Place 8 cups of popped popcorn in a large bowl, and pour the melted chocolate over it.
3. Next, use a spoon to mix the popcorn around so as to evenly coat it with chocolate.
4. Spread the popcorn out evenly on a baking sheet covered with parchment or wax paper.
5. Sprinkle salt evenly over the popcorn and then add some sprinkles, conversation hearts, or any Valentine's Day candy you like.
6. Let it cool for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden, and then break it up into small peaces to serve and enjoy!
Photo Credit: pinterest.com