Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
I think these first treats look really good. Strawberries are my favorite fruit, and turning them into a frozen, yummy dessert just sounds a million times better!
2. Fill a bowl with Greek yogurt and dip the strawberries into the yogurt.
3. Then place each strawberry onto a cookie sheet that is lined with wax paper.
4. Pop them in the freezer until the yogurt has frozen and enjoy!
If you like to be a little more creative with your Valentine's Day treats, this platter is the way to go. It's perfect for serving a group. If you are having a few girlfriends over for Valentine's Day, this is a great snack.
This platter can be created any way you like. To mimic the one above, follow the following directions.
1. Place kiwi slices into a heart shape on a large platter.
2. Fill the heart with your favorite fruits that are all different colors, like raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
Photo Credit: pinterest.com