Friday, February 20, 2015

Free This Friday: Current Music Loves

I have a running list of my favorite songs. These are the songs that I listen to every time a spend several hours at Starbucks working on homework, when I'm working in school, and basically any time I want to listen to some good songs (FYI. I'm listening to this playlist right now). Now, this is a very prestigious list, so not just any song can get added to this list. Since it has been a while since I shared them with you all, I thought I would spend this Friday sharing the list with you all.

In parentheses, I have included the first place I heard and got obsessed with these songs, and yes, I know exactly where I first heard these songs. This is how they get on my list. They are that memorable. If you need some help finding good songs, movies and TV shows have the greatest!

I won't Give Up: Jason Maraz (The Voice)
All We Are: Matt Nathanson (NCIS)
Not Alone: Patty Griffin (NCIS)
Somewhere Only We Know: Keane (LOL movie)
Latch-Acoustic: Sam Smith (Dancing With the Stars)
All of Me: John Legend (Dancing With the Stars)
Stay With Me: Sam Smith (Only radio heard song on the list)
As It Seems: Lily Kershaw (Dancing With the Stars)
Feel So Close: Calvin Harris (Dancing With the Stars)
Best Shot: Birdy, Jaymes Young (Starbucks)
Where Does The Good Go Tegan and Sara(Friend)
Sympathy For The Devil: The Rolling Stones (Criminal Minds)
I'm Gonna Be: Sleeping At Last (500 Miles)
Riptide: Vance Joy (Spotify)
Geronimo: Sheppard (Friend)
In the Embers: Sleeping At Last (NCIS)
Everything: Lifehouse (NCIS)

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment