Friday, February 6, 2015

The "Jennifer Aniston Skin Care Routine"

Hello my loves,

As you all know, I have started watching friends on Netflix, so I have seen a lot of Jennifer Aniston beautifulness in the past month. Seriously, she has aged so beautifully; it's unbelievable. I was looking through Pinterest a couple of days ago, and I came across a link to her "skin care secrets." I thought "why not," so I clicked on the link. I'm not really sure if she actually follows this routine but gosh, if anyone did they would have perfect skin. I thought I would share it with you all for funsies!

1. She starts of by steaming her pores for 10 minutes. (This really opens up the pores and hydrates the skin.)
2. Next she uses a gentle face cleanser and applies a light toner afterwards (Produces vary.)
3. Then she applies the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. (That's right. Just a basic drugstore moisturizer.)
4. Next she gives yourself a nice facial massage to stimulate skin cells and help tighten muscles for 10 minutes.
5. After the facial, she applies a vitamin A treatment from Anna Lotan called Renova. She leaves this on for ten minutes before going to the final step.
6. To finish off, she applies Dr. LeWinn's Ultra R4 Resorative Cream and dabs a little bit of Vaseline under each eye. (I have started doing the Vaseline trick to see if it works.)

Now look at that routine! I would never have the time or patience to spend 30 minutes on my facial routine, but no wonder her skin looks so good! Give it a try if you want, and let me know what you think.

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment