Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Quick Tip: End-of-Season Sales

Today, I just have a quick little tip for you all. As you know winter is in full swing for most people. However, the fashion industry has passed winter a long time ago. I was shocked to see swim suits at Target a couple months back, and now they have brought out some of their other spring pieces as well. Even though I probably won't be able to wear these until late April, the fashion industry finds it fitting to shove them in your face as soon as possible.

My quick tip for taking advantage of this time of year is checking out the amazing clearance racks! Every store usually has a massive selection of clothes on clearance because who would buy winter clothes at this time of year (um..me!). Take an opportunity to pick up a couple winter favorites you have been eyeing all season but never purchased. This is my favorite time of each season so take advantage!

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment