DIY City Lights Lampshade
-City skyline silhouette
1. Print out or draw a city skyline on a piece of paper.
2. Place it on the lamp shade and tape down.
3. Use pins to make holes in the lampshade along the lines of the silhouette. (Make wholes bitter for a star shining effect.)
4. Remove the paper when finished and you are done!
DIY Heart Elbow Patches
DIY Melted Crayon Drawing
2. Glue crayons in your favorite colors to the top of the board and use a hair drier to melt the colors down.
Have fun with your DIYs!
Photo Credit: pinterest.com