Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Music Loves of December: Bon Jovi, The Coasters, Bon Iver, etc.

This might just be the first year that I have not been blasting Christmas tunes every day since Thanksgiving. I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I have just found some amazing artists and songs that aren't very Christmas-y. However, I thought I'd give you all a little taste of the tracks that I've been playing on repeat recently.
For starters, I want to explain my music taste. It is either classics from the 60s to the 90s, classic rock, and folky pop.

I know.

I don't really get it either, but I just think it is the best type of music.

If you have ever had a conversation with me before about music, you would know that I just do not like modern music. I like the oldies and classic rock or folky-type music. I like authentic music with real instruments, not just computers making the sounds, and incredibly beautiful singers.

Every once in a while I'll find a modern popular song that has me head over heals, but that's a rarity. Honestly, the best music is from movies and TV shows, so whatever they decide to play is what I usually love. Let's just get on with my favorites.

Faith-George Michael










Down in Mexico-The Coasters










I Wanna Dance with Somebody-Whitney Houston










Revolution-The Beatles










Always-Bon Jovi










Born to Run-Bruce Springsteen










Fat Bottomed Girls-Queen










Weightless-Courtney Jones










Let It Be Me-Ray LaMontagne











Home-Daughtry










All I Want-Kodaline










Re: Stacks-Bon Iver










Hello-Adele










Stay classy,
Molly

Cover photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment