Sunday, December 27, 2015

Peak In My Journal: Quotes, Photos, etc.

I'm bringing back one of my favorite blog posts: Peak In My Journal. It's been a while, and I have really wanted to bring this back. If you aren't familiar with this, I just show you all what I've recently written in my journal, picture loves, and just anything like that. This week's post involves a bunch of quotes I've really been relating too, some advice to writers, and a few pictures of course.

I saw this on Twitter the other day, and I just had to write it down. I don't think I've ever read anything so relatable in my life.

If I cry in front of you, I'm really hurting. I HATE crying in front of people. I feel weak, like I'm begging for sympathy, and that's not me.

...and this is just the definition of college.

College is just like preschool. You take a nap, you have no money, you miss your mom, and you have no idea what's going on in class.

Then I found this amazing list of "Ten Tips for Young Authors."

1. Turn off the TV.
2. Read a lot, but don't just read.
3. Be a spy.
4. Write!
5. Learn to type well.
6. Get a good thesaurus.
7. Simplify.
8. Learn the rules before you break them.
9. Find what interests both you and others.
10. Ask for criticism.

I always have some fashion quotes here and there. Here is one of my recent favorites.

"I like my money where I can see it: hanging in my closet."
-Carrie Bradshaw

Lastly are a few pictures!

(Photo from here.)
(Photo from here.)
(Photo from here.)
(Photo from here.)
(Photo from here.)
Stay classy,
Molly
 
Cover photo from here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment