Friday, January 29, 2016

Try This Easy Pinterest-Worthy Hairstyle

 
Almost every hairstyle I see on Pinterest looks so incredibly beautiful that I feel I could never do something like that by myself. However, I have found a look that I love so much but that's so easy to achieve! It's super fast because you are just twisting the hair around its self, and it's a great way to get your hair out of your face. Here is how you achieve this twisted crown hairstyle.

1. Start off with textured hair (this allows the hair to hold better) parted to the side. I like having a little bit of wave in my hair too.


2. Take two sections on one side, and twist them around each other once. Add some hair to the top section and twist them again.

 
Continue to twist and grab sections of hair all of the way to the back of the head.


3. Once you reach the back of your head, stop grabbing more hair and just twist it down to the end. Secure it with an elastic, and repeat this process on the other side.


4. Once you have both sides completed, pull open one of the pieces and slip the other piece right through it.


5. Now just secure the twists to the back of your head with bobby pins and release the ties from the ends. I like to finish off by spritzing a little hairspray on the look to make sure it stays in place all day.


Now the look is complete!


Stay beautiful!

Molly

Photos from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment