Friday, May 30, 2014

Five Faves Friday


"Everybody's workin' for the weekend!"

Thank you Jesus it is Friday. Now that finals are over, I don't feel as bad staying up until 1:00am every day. This week was...stressful, as usual. I ended my school year off on a good note and now it's time to conquer my summer. Bellow are some of my favorites that I found helped me through this week.

1. Latch by Sam Smith. Meryl and Maks danced to this song on Dancing with the Stars last week. It was so beautiful I had to find the song. I recommend the acoustic version of it. Listen to it bellow.

2. Lubriderm Daily Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15. I never realized how convenient it would be to have a daily moisturizer with sunscreen in it. I use this every day, and it not only reminds me to stay moisturized, but it also makes sure I wear my SPF every day. I am a pasty person so SPF is a must for me.

3. Clinique Moisturizing Gel. This face moisturizer is the best moisturizer I have ever used in my life. For a while I tried to find a dupe for it at the drug store, but nothing compares. My cheeks can get pretty dry, but this moisturizer makes them nice and supple. I also have a very oily t-zone and this moisturizer works amazing at keeping it nice and matt.

4. Meryl and Maks Road to the Finale. Meryl and Maks won the mirror ball trophy on Dancing with the Stars last week. They released a video of their journey and it is probably the cutest thing I have seen. They are not only amazing dancers, but they had amazing chemistry. I just want to see them get married! Anyway, check the cute video out bellow.

5. Target Tennis Shoes. I have warn these shoes to death! They go with everything and they are so comfortable. These shoes can be pared with anything from summer dresses to shorts. They are also super cheep. Check them out!
 
 
XO
Molly
 
Pictures from herehere, here, and here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment