Wednesday, May 28, 2014

NCIS Quotes from Season 11

In honor of the finale of season 11 of NCIS last week, I have come up with a list of my favorite quotes from the season. It has been a bit of a roller coaster with the departure of Ziva David (my favorite character), the introduction of Ellie Bishop, and the death of Gibb's father. Let's hope for another eventful 12th season to come this fall. Note that almost all of these quotes are from the beginning of the season because that was my favorite part, but I did slip one notable on in from later on.


Ziva: "Don't worry, Tony. We will be okay." (serious tear jerker right here)

Ziva: "How can I not think that for every man I kill, there is someone out there crying for him." (Speaking the truth...)

Ziva: "Tony, you are so..."
Tony: "Handsome? Funny? What?"
Ziva: "Loved." (awwwww)

Bishop: "Who's Kate?"
Abby: "That would take a few hours and a whole box of tissues." (I miss Kate)

And for the quote that had me balling my eyes out and screaming at Tony to not board that plane...

Tony: "Hardest 180 of my life."

XO
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment