Friday, June 13, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Song, Quote, and More

Favorite song: As It Seems by Lily Kershaw

This song is in the final episode that Paget Brewster (Emily Prentiss) is in for Criminal Minds and her final goodbye. In the scene with this song, the team is celebrating Will and J.J.'s wedding. Emily dances with everyone for the last time, and they are all have a really great time. (P.S. And yes I was balling my eyes out when I found out she was leaving for real.) This song is absolutely beautiful, and I love that it has the connection to Criminal Minds.

Favorite Quote:  

Sorry of so much Criminal Minds, but I just finished watching all of the episodes, so it's fresh in my mind. This was a quote Emily said at the end of her final show. It was a beautiful moment with a beautiful quote for her last episode.

Favorite Blog: laurenconrad.com

Lauren Conrad is such a genuine person. I love her, and I have recently become attached to her blog. It talks about all things beauty, fashion, home, and in-between. It's a cute blog with many helpful tips and I highly recommend that you check it out.

Favorite TV Show Cast: Criminal Minds

I have bean watching a bunch of interviews of the cast of Criminal Minds (my favorite is their interview on The Talk), and I am in love with all the cast. They are all so crazy but super sweet. I love listening to them talk because they are all so funny, and of course I think they all do a fantastic job at acting.

Favorite Drink: Water

I know this sounds very boring but I have just bean drinking a bunch of water recently. I keep a travel cup with me wherever I go, and I am constantly filling it up. I filled it up three times in just one night! I definitely notice a difference when I drink more water. My skin is always so much better, and I just feel better. So drink up!

XO
     Molly

Picture Credits: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment