Saturday, June 14, 2014

Youtuber Obsession: MakeupByTiffanyD


Hello pretties! Today I am going to talk to you about my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube! I follow over thirty people on YouTube who make amazing beauty and fashion videos. You can learn so much from beauty gurus on YouTube, so I am always on the lookout for new people to watch. One of my new favorites is MakeupByTiffanyD.

Tiffany is one of the older YouTubers I watch (most I watch are teenagers) but she has amazing style. Her style is just what I want mine to be. She is obsessed with basics (like myself), which she spends most of her money on, and then adds a few cheaper trendy pieces each season. She also has amazing beauty and makeup tips. She tends to go for more high end products but she goes for the best. If a product is that good and will last a long time, I would spend the money on it. Tiffany also has a lot of great makeup tutorials. She is so inelegant and talented, and I love watching her videos. She also has a blog called Makeup By Tiffany D. It has a lot of great posts, and I highly recommend you check them out. Bellow are a couple of my favorite videos of her. Now go check her out my loves!

Favorite Summer Bronze Makeup Tutorial

My Spring/Summer Wardrobe Essentials


XO
     Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment