Friday, July 4, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Fashion, Purse, and More


That's right everyone. You all survived another week of summer. I hope you all cherished it. Now let's get into my weekly favorites!


Rompers
I have finally hopped on the romper-loving band wagon. I recently purchased a few from Marshals, and I am in love! They as cute as dresses but you can sit like a boy. Also, a lot of them have pockets, which is a pretty awesome thing since not many dresses do. They are super comfy and an easy once piece ready-to-go outfit.

Lily Collins

Lily is just an all around beautiful person. Her style is always so cute, and she always looks so beautiful. I am also in love with all of the movies she is in. She is a great actress and I have become a little obsessed with her this week.

Purse
This baby right here is my new obsession. I purchased this purse from Kohl's at the end of last week and I have fallen in love with it! It is the perfect size for me and I love the look of it. I also like how it has both a long strap and two shorter straps. It is also great for traveling.
 
 
Black and Cobalt Blue
Recently these have just bean my go to colors. I have purchased two shorts, four shirts, and two rompers in these colors! They just make any look a little more sophisticated and they pair great together.
 
Journal
This may seem like a weird one, but I have bean in love with my new journal I got. It's a small black journal by the brand Moleskine and I just adore it! It's a great place where I can jot down my favorite quotes, random thoughts, and paste pictures of my friends and I. It's a great memory keeper, so I make sure to keep it with me at all times.
 
XO
     Molly
 
Picture Credit: pinterest.com, kohls.com
 



No comments:

Post a Comment