Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saving Sore Muscles


You know that post-workout dying muscles feeling? Well, I have found a great routine to help me get through it. I have back problems, and they are extremely noticeable after I workout my back or abs and this routine makes my back feel so much better. Try this out and see if it works for you too!

1. Medicine: Take Tylenol, Advil, or your favorite healing medicine to start off.  
2. Ice: Then it's time ice your muscles. I wrap a bag of ice around my back for about thirty minutes.
3. Heat: Now it's time for some heat. Use some sort of heating bad and place it on the muscles. Leave it there for about thirty minutes.
4. Stretch: Finish it off by a nice stretch. The heat makes the muscles easier to stretch, so make sure you stretch nice and thoroughly.

XO
     Molly

Picture Credit: instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment