Sunday, July 27, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: Tony Stark, Quotes, Throwback


This week's Peak Into My Journal has some of my favorite things I have recently included, from quotes, to super heroes, to an awesome throwback. These three things pretty much define my three favorite loves: super heroes, quotes that make you think, and Dancing With the Stars. Let's get to them, shall we?



This first one is something I found on Pinterest a while back, and I decided to write it in my journal. It makes me laugh every time I see it. I love Tony Stark/Iron Man, and even though he's not my favorite super hero, he cracks me up. This makes me think of all of the funny things he says in the Iron Man movies and The Avengers.


Next, I have a couple of quotes I have read and really liked. I really enjoy
quotes that make you question yourself and everything that you do. (My favorite accounts on twitter where I find most of my quotes are @BooksBestQuotes and @GreatestQuotes.)

 
 
Lastly, I have a throwback for all of you Dancing with the Stars lovers, like
myself. I put this picture in my journal because it is just the most beautiful picture ever! I loved Meryl and Maks on Dancing with the Stars and this picture just sums up the whole season! (Dancing with the Stars returns September 15!)





Photo Credit: pinterst.com and twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment