Friday, August 1, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Mamma Mia, Backpack, DWTS


This week I don't have as many favorites as usual. I'm not really sure why, but I just could not think of as many. This week I have a couple throwbacks that I have really bean loving, so let's get into them.

Mamma Mia


One day this week, I wasn't loving what was on the radio, so I pulled out the Mamma Mia soundtrack and popped it in my car. I completely forgot how much I loved that soundtrack! There are few things better than jamming out to the songs on my way home from work. I highly recommend the movie if you haven't seen it already, and pick up the soundtrack.

Backpack

With school rapidly approaching (unfortunately), I needed to get a new backpack for this school year. Even though it's the most basic backpack, it's the one I wanted. It goes with everything and I am hoping it lasts for couple years. When it comes to backpacks, I recommend picking up basic ones in a neutral color. They will go with everything. I have had many of the cute ones and they always fall apart in a couple months.

Read All About It by Emeli Sande


This is one of my new favorite songs! I was watching dances from Dancing with the Stars on YouTube from last season and I came across this song. I have provided a video of the dance between Meryl and Maks because this is what I think of when I hear that song. It makes me choke up every time I listen to it because it's so beautiful, and I thought I would share it with you guys.




Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment