Friday, August 15, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Nail Polish, Shoes, and More

We have officially reached the middle of August everyone. It is almost terrifying to believe that fall is about to begin. I have bean so excited about fall fashion trends and getting a lot of fall clothes. I have a couple favorites from this week that I love. Let's get started.



Nail Polish

I was looking through my mom's nail polish for a neutral color nail polish to put on my toes, and I came across this beautiful color from OPI. It's called I Don't Give a Rotterdam. It's a beautiful grey color with a bit of shimmer in it. I feel that everyone needs to find their go to neutral color. I highly recommend this one.

Heals

I purchased this pair of heals from Marshals at the end of last week. They are a unique pair of heals. The heal height isn't too tall and I love the caged look. They are quite comfortable. I couldn't believe I found a pair of Nine West heals for only $40! What a steal! 

Setting Spray

The Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is my new love. I picked up a bottle of this at Sephora. I have bean meaning to pick it up for a while, and I finally remembered to pick it up. It helped my makeup last for over twelve hours. It was incredible! I recommend this to anyone who needs their makeup to last for a long period of time.

School Supplies

Is it weird to love school supplies? I am not super thrilled about leaving my wake up at three in the afternoon routine and hour long, relaxing breakfast. However, I love getting school supplies at the beginning of the school year, and I went a little crazy at Target this week.

Raisins

I love food, there is no doubt. Raisins are probably my favorite snack. I can go through a whole container of them in just a couple of days! It's reassuring that they aren't super unhealthy. I bring them everywhere with me for when I get a little hungry.

Have a lovely day,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com, shopstyle.com and sunmaid.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment