Sunday, August 31, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: Fashon Inspo, Lovely Quote, and DWTS (again)

Another week is about to begin everyone, so it's time to take another peak into my journal. This week I have a few fashion inspiration pictures that I have recently found and pasted into my journal, a new inspiring quote, and yet another DWTS picture that I am dying over.

Alright, let's start with that fashion inspiration. With fall approaching and my excitement ever growing (haha I'm a poet and I didn't know it!), I have bean looking up some cute outfits for the fall. These aren't dead of winter, but they are a bit warmer that summer dresses and shorts during the summer. They are all super class but soooo adorable.

 
Next I have new quote I found. My English class this year is writing heavy, so our books have bean talking all about proper writing (and I love it). I found this quote, and I thought it seemed very inspiring.
 


Last I have yet another picture of Meryl and Maks from Dancing with the Stars (my obsession continues). The pros for DWTS was just announced, and they reveled that Maks would not be coming back. It made me really sad, so I had a crazy Pinterest session of looking up pictures of him and Meryl. These pictures just makes my heart melt.



Bye my lovelies,  
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment