Sunday, August 10, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: Favorite Character, The Fashion Formula, and Quote

This week's Peak Into My Journal has a few things I have very recently put in it. I have some pictures of my favorite character from NCIS Los Angeles, "The Fashion Formula" by my favorite stylist, Stacy London, and a lovely quote from Oscar Wild. Let's start with my favorite NCIS Los Angeles character.






Nell Jones

Nell Jones is by far my favorite character on NCIS Los Angeles. I have struggled to become attached to this show as I have bean watching the season, but I feel that I can really attach to Nell. She is a bad-ass techy, and I just think she is a really cool person. I am also in love with her hair! You know how in some TV shows, you can tell which episode it is by what a character's hair looks like? Nell is that person on NCIS Los Angeles. (I'm not the only person who thinks of it like that too, right?)


The Fashion Formula

This is a super cute, little formula I found I Pinterest. I believe Stacy London was my first fashion inspiration, when I watched her on What Not To Wear with my mom on Fridays. I think this formula is very helpful if you are struggling with an outfit.












Quote

Lastly is this lovely quote from Oscar Wild. I really like it. I think it's very inspiring. I know some of you may not agree with it, but I whole heartedly do.









Have a lovely day,
Molly

P.S. Follow me on Pinterest.

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment