Sunday, August 3, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: Quotes and Picture


I haven't added too much into my journal this past week, so I just have a few quotes with my comments that I have found and I really hope you enjoy! I also have this great picture I found on Pinterest a while back and...well...you just have to see it!

"Worry about your character, not your reputation. Your character is who you are. Your reputation is who people think you are."

-Unknown

This is a very inspiring quote. I especially like the second two sentences. It is the truth. Reputation matters little, but your character is everything. People are friends not because of their reputation but because of their character.

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

-Soren Kierkegaard

I think this quote is very powerful. We are constantly worrying about loosing just a smidge of our freedom of speech, when we have all the freedom in the world to think, to wonder, and to come to understand without ever saying a word.

"I can't stand it to think my life is going so fast and I'm not really living it."

-Robert Cohn

The fact that it is the end of summer 2014 is scary. It disappoints me to feel that I haven't lived my life to my fullest, as it passes by me. Live to the fullest my friends because you are only this young today.

...and for one of the greatest pictures I have ever seen...

I'm honestly not sure if I can handle this awesomeness!
 
Have a lovely day,
Molly  
 

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment