Monday, September 8, 2014

Make Me Laugh Monday

"The appreciative smile, the chuckle, the soundless mirth, so important to the success of comedy, cannot be understood unless one sits among the audience and feels the warmth created by the quality of laughter that the audience takes home with it."
-James Thurber





Wow this one just killed me! Mind=Blown! I have no more words that's just...wow.
Haha oh my gosh this is great! The sugar bagels is very true, and I have heard that one before, but the others are really funny, and I have never heard them before.
This makes me think of a pizza delivery guy's job in a whole different way. It also makes me wonder how many stories they have of the people they have delivered pizza to and all of the strange encounters they have had.


I about died when I heard this one two. Giraffe's have such massive necks, it must take like a good thirty seconds or more for puke to get all the way to their mouth. I assume giraffe's throw up too...I can't imagine what else they would do to release toxins from their body.

Stay classy my lovelies,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment