Sunday, September 7, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: Quotes and Nerdy Stuff

If anyone reads this, they will probably think I am some nerdy, paranoid, psycho. I promise you I am not. I just have a big imagination and an unhealthy obsession with Criminal Minds. For today's peak into my journal, I have a couple quotes from my favorite people and a fun nerdy survey.



"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein

Numero uno is a quote that I found from my man Albert Einstein. We use the word "insanity" very loosely in our society and I think this is the perfect definition of it.

Yes, I am that 1% that crawls around on the ground like a ninja and looks through the window very quietly to make sure it isn't a masked murder. I think NCIS and Criminal Minds did this to me. Seriously, one time there were these sketchy people who pulled up in an unmarked car and just started digging in my front yard. I thought they were burying a dead body or something. What my parents neglected to tell me was that we were having some pipe work done in our yard. (thanks mom and dad). Now that I think back, if someone was burying a dead body, they wouldn't do it in bright daylight in a suburban neighborhood front yard. Okay, let's stop this story before I get any stranger.


"You are in every line I have ever read."
-Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Lastly I have another quote that I just thought sounded very sweet. I read Great Expectations a few years back for school, and I distinctly remember this quote.

Stay classy my lovelies,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment