Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brewed Coffee
- Start by mixing one cup of sugar and one cup of water into a saucepan.
- Bring the sugar water to a low boil, and then reduce the heat.
- stir in two tablespoons of pumpkin puree and two teaspoons of pumpkin spice together. Keep the syrup to a simmer and occasionally stir.
- Bring the saucepan off the heat, and let the syrup cool for 15 minutes.
- Heat up 1/2 cup brewed coffee and 2 cups of milk.
- Add the syrup and enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons Caramel syrup, heated to luke warm
- Hot Chocolate
- Canned whipped cream
- pinch of medium coarse sea salt
- Pour 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup into a mug so the inside of the mug is coated well.
- Add hot chocolate ,and stir everything.
- Top off with cream, drizzle with remaining caramel, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- 2 cups Motts apple juice
- 3 pumps of Starbucks cinnamon dolce syrup
- Caramel topping
- Whipped cream
- Place apple juice and syrup in microwave safe cup and microwave, stirring regularly.
- Microwave for approximately two minutes.
- Top with whip cream and caramel topping.
Photo Credit: pinterest.com